TURKEY BLACK BEAN ROJA ENCHILADAS
Items needed: 1 red bell pepper, 1 can green chiles, 1 lb ground turkey, 1 can black beans, 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp oregano, black pepper, salt, crushed red pepper, 2 garlic cloves, 1 cup red salsa of choice (I love Mrs. Renfro's Craft Beer Hot Salsa), 2 tbsp sour cream, monterey jack cheese to liking.
1. Sauté one red bell pepper in avocado oil with a pinch of salt. Add lean ground turkey, cumin, garlic powder, oregano, pinch of salt, crushed red pepper & black pepper & simmer until cooked.
2. While that cooks, combine garlic cloves, .5 cup red salsa of choice, and sour cream into a food processor.
3. Scoop turkey & pepper mixture into a large bowl and combine with salsa mixture, black beans, & green chiles — this is your enchilada filling!
4. Fill 10 tortillas with enchilada filling, pour .5 cup red salsa on top and sprinkle monterey jack cheese. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 min at 350 degrees.
5. Top with fresh cilantro & avocado — enjoy!