SOFT BOILED EGGS
- boiling water
- raw eggs
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil.
2. Once boiling, carefully drop your eggs into the pot. I recommend doing this by placing the egg on top of a slotted spoon, and slowly lowering the spoon into the boiling water. If the egg is dropped from too high, it will crack in the water.
3. Set a timer for 7 minutes to let eggs cook in the boiling water.
4. After 7 minutes, carefully remove eggs from the water and place into cool water for 1-2 minutes.
5. Carefully tap the egg on your countertop and begin to peel. Be careful as it is easy to break the egg white! Slice your egg down the middle to pop the yolk and you are done!
I paired mine with sautéed spinach, roasted chickpeas, and my grilled flatbread (recipe here).