COPYCAT RESEES PEANUT BUTTER BALLS
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut or almond flour
- 3 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips or chunks (for melting)
HOW YOU'LL MAKE THEM:
1. Mix together peanut butter, almond flour, maple syrup, & melted coconut oil in a large bowl until well combined.
2. Use a cookie scoop to scoop the filling into balls. Roll them in your palms to make them smooth and place them on a plate. Stick them in the fridge to harden for 30 minutes or so.
3. When they've hardened a little and are easier to work with, melt some chocolate by sticking it in the microwave in 20 second increments, stirring in between.
4. Dip the balls in the chocolate and place them back on the plate in the fridge to harden.
Try not to eat them all in one sitting :)