- 1 bag rigatoni
- 1 lb ground chicken (I recommend Mighty Spark Foods Bruschetta Chicken)
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
1. Boil your big bag of Rigatoni until tender (I recommend a minute under box instructions).
2. In a separate pan, brown your chicken in a tablespoon of oil. If you aren't using Mighty Spark Foods pre-seasoned Bruschetta Ground Chicken, season your chicken with some 1 tbsp basil, 1 tbsp garlic, salt & pepper to taste!
3. For the pesto: in a food processor mix together 2 handfuls basil leaves, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and salt to taste .
4. Once your pasta & chicken is cooked, mix in the pesto and add some fresh grated Parmesan cheese atop! We sprinkled some crushed red pepper in there too for a little kick!
This would also be good with some browned mushrooms or finely chopped zucchini if you want some veggie action!