2-3 chicken thighs (about 3/4 pound)
one bag of carrots (about 7-10 large carrots)
juice of one lemon
2 sprigs of rosemary
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1 bag shredded brussels sprouts (about 10oz)
3 tsp salt
3 garlic cloves (minced)
2 tsp pepper
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Wash & peel carrots and cut into fry-size pieces. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper. Shred and sprinkle carrots with two sprigs of rosemary (or 1 tbsp dried rosemary). Spread onto parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
2. Next, place chicken thighs in the center of the baking sheet, drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil, 3 cloves minced garlic, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Next, scatter brussels sprouts all over your pan and around the chicken. Drizzle with last tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper.
4. Squeeze the juice of one lemon across the entire baking sheet.
5. Bake in the oven at 400F for 30 minutes, until chicken is cooked throughout.
6. Once done baking, scatter your dried cranberries all over the pan and serve. Enjoy!