LEMON BLUEBERRY LOAF
Items needed: 1.5 cups flour (I like Bob's Red Mill), 2 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp salt, 2 eggs, 1/3 cup honey, 1 tsp vanilla, 3 tbsp coconut oil, zest of 1 lemon, 1 cup blueberries, 1 tbsp coconut butter.
1. Mix together flour, baking powder & salt in a bowl, set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, mix eggs, honey, vanilla, coconut oil.
3. Mix wet mixture with flour mixture until thick batter forms. Mix in the zest of one lemon and gently fold in 1 cup of blueberries.
4. Place batter into a loaf pan and bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
5. For the blueberry glaze: microwave 1/2 cup blueberries with a tbsp of coconut butter and mix with a spoon or fork. Drizzle on top and enjoy!