DIJON SALMON CAKES WITH LEMON GARLIC AIOLI
2, 5oz cans of boneless salmon
1/3 cup almond flour
2 tbsp whole grain dijon mustard
2 tbsp chopped chives
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp pepper
1. drain the canned salmon thoroughly and dump into a large mixing bowl.
2. add all ingredients & mix until well blended.
3. form into 4-5 patties (about 1/3 cup of the mixture per patty)
4. in a cast iron or non-stick skillet, heat a generous amount of oil.
5. once pan and oil are warm, sear your patties for 4-6 minutes per side on medium heat until golden brown.
for the aioli:
combine the following in a food processor
2/3 cup water
2/3 cup tahini
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 1/2 tbsp red pepper flakes
1/4 cup chives
2 cloves peeled garlic
salt & pepper to taste