1 cup milk of choice
1 cup diced cherry tomatoes
1/3 cup sliced green onions
shredded potatoes/hashbrowns (about 4 cups)
1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp pepper, 1 tsp paprika, 1 tsp salt
1 package of bacon
**This recipe has two options and is GREAT for hosting because its easy to prep! I did steps 1-3 the night before, stored my dish covered in the fridge overnight and step 4 & 5 in the morning! OR you can totally bake it all in the morning if you're not in a rush!**
1. Slice bacon into bits and cook on the stovetop until cooked fully. Carefully scoop out your bacon and place it in a oven-safe 9x13 baking dish.
2. You can leave the bacon grease in the pan like I did, OR dump it into a jar to throw away and cook the rest of your items in avocado oil...I prefer the bacon grease :) So now cook your shredded potatoes in the same skillet with garlic powder, pepper, paprika, and salt until golden brown. Dump your potatoes into the baking dish.
3. Dice your cherry tomatoes and dump in the casserole dish along with your sliced green onions.
4. Whisk together 8 eggs and 1 cup of milk of choice until fully incorporated. Drizzle your egg mixture over your potatoes & veggies & bacon and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Bake the dish at 350 for 40 minutes! Enjoy!